“According to paediatrician William Sears, it is common for babies to get a facial rash when teething. Generally, you will notice a red, raised rash that appears around his mouth and on his chin, lips, neck or chest. The rash is caused by excess saliva stimulated by the teething process.”
Teething can also trigger diaper rash. When babies are teething, it causes irritability, increased salivation, runny nose, decreased appetite and loose stools. Diarrhea. Prolonged exposure to moisture, urine and feces causes the skin to break down.
How to Manage these rash,
- Ensure baby’s mouth is wiped with clean cloth often to reduce the drooling from spreading all over the body.
- Change Baby’s Bip often
- For diaper, ensure baby’s bum is well moisturised with @amalbotanicals Baby Bottom Cream and diaper changed regularly.
- If rashes occurs ensure baby is not dressed in tight clothes, let baby have some air from time to time.
- Use Natural Baby Cosmetics to help relief the skin inflammation. Use @amalbotanicals of course 😊 Our Neem Bar Soap because of its antiseptic and antibacterial properties and Infused Shea Oil because of its therapeutic properties of plant extracts used will help greatly to relief itching and crankiness during these times.
- Finally dear Mother it’s just a phase and the rashes will finally heal.